Monday, October 8, 2012

MN Mondays: Good news from Minnesota.


Results from this summer's Minnesota bar exam were posted on Friday. Ever since taking the test in July (two brutal days, six hours of testing each day), I've been anxious about the outcome. I felt good after the morning section on the first day, but the essays during the afternoon tested subjects and sub-topics that I didn't feel completely ready for. And the second day - 200 multiple choice questions - there was just no way to gauge how that was going to turn out. After months of waiting and fretting, I was so excited...and relieved, thrilled, grateful...to see that everything worked out, and that I had passed! 

I am so lucky to have had the support of my friends and family (especially Andrew, my sister, and my mom), not just this summer during the hours of studying outlines and preparing hundreds of flashcards, but over the last three years of law school. There is no way I would have survived without your constant encouragement and reassurance. From the coffee dates and emails to baking breaks and homemade dinners (and drinks), know that I appreciated it all and am beyond grateful for your kindness and love. 

Congrats, also, to my fellow St. Thomas grads who passed and made it through this test; we did it! 

This weekend, we relaxed and reveled in the good news; we cooked up a storm and then went out to enjoy some beers and chilly fall weather. We'll be back in the Twin Cities at the end of October, and would love to see everyone from home to celebrate. 

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend; Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends! 

*Photo credit: lover.ly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...