Wednesday, September 4, 2013

This Month.


I've missed a few of these, but we've had a busy, beautiful summer. Even though I'm not in school anymore, every September puts me in "back-to-school" mode where I want to go buy folders and pens (and new clothes). Still, there's a sense of restarting in the air, of getting a new chance to make a good impression. It's as if everyone is starting a new grade...I think I'll forever be on a semester schedule, thanks to Andrew's classes and future career! Speaking of, I'm so proud of him - he taught his first two classes this morning!!

Wishing everyone a good year ahead, whether you just started kindergarten (my Bo!) or teaching college freshmen, and all those who are looking for a new start. We've got this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...