Thursday, August 29, 2013

Bliss.

{via our incredible photographer, Ms. Sarah Blesener!}

There aren't enough words to thank everyone who shared in our day, who helped make our wedding a dream come true. It was an amazing, unforgettable day, one filled with happiness. Andrew and I are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family and we're so grateful you were all there to help us celebrate. That's the thing I remember most from Saturday - this indescribable feeling of being surrounded by love all day long. 

More photos will be up soon, some are already posted to FB (confession: I can't stop looking at them; it's as if I'm seeing them for the first time every single time). I can't wait to see more! This weekend we're taking a "mini-moon" to Chicago, and enjoying our first little vacation as a married couple. 

Much love to you all! 
#nak824wedding, for those still following along! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...