Thursday, July 18, 2013

We're still here!

Almost melted, but still here. Kind of like this painting of this beach - everything starts to get blurry and all you can see is a hazy outline of what's in front of you...but like I said, I won't complain. I'll try to keep telling myself that. We'll be missing this in a few short months.

{via}

We've adapted by turning the bedroom (the only room with a/c) into the everything-room: we turned the dresser into a buffet table/wine rack, some of the living room furniture has been brought it, anything to stay cool. We've got our priorities set.

This weekend (in a few hours, actually), we're off to MN - the last time we're there before we leave to GET MARRIED! I can't believe how this summer has flown by. I'm so excited to see my sister who's been in NY for the last few weeks, cuddle with the pup, catch up and celebrate with some lovely ladies at my bachelorette party, and of course, soak in as much family time as possible. They are our favorite people, after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...