Monday, October 28, 2013

The best day.


Over two months have passed since our wedding day and I'm still over the moon. So many people I've talked to have said their wedding day was the best day of their lives. I've had many "best days" in my life, but none really do compare to our wedding weekend; those days were truly the most wonderful, happy, and love-filled days I can remember. Everything all flew by so quickly, despite the months of planning that lead up to it, and that's why I'm so, so grateful to our amazing photographer. Sarah Blesener's photos allow me to relive our day over and over again. She captured what I want to always remember as well as those little moments that I didn't even know were happening around us. It's impossible to pick favorites, but here are a few that I love...




































We had an absolutely incredible time at our wedding, and Sarah's photos remind me of just how lucky we were to be surrounded by our friends and family on our favorite day. We can't thank you enough! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...