Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmasgram #6.


Christmasgrams are back! They're my quick posts to capture Christmastime around Shorewood, and wherever else we find bits and pieces of the season. 

It's tough not knowing when we'll be home next. I hate it, actually. So I'm trying to be positive and look for the good in all the little things, like this gingerbread man, that Andrew and I shared over our breakfast date earlier this week. It's Christmastime, we're married, working to build a life, and get to spend time together. These are all good things. 

To everyone at home - please know how much we love and miss you. I hope you're staying warm and cozy despite the cold and snow. 

And go have a gingerbread cookie. It helps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...