Monday, November 19, 2012

MN Mondays: Daria visits.


We've been blessed with just the best reminders of MN these last few weeks. And by reminders, I mean my wonderful siblings who've made the brave 5-hour trek to Milwaukee to visit us! Remember last Monday when my brother visited? Well, this last Friday, my beautiful, hilarious, and oh-so-lovely sister came to visit! 


We had a low-key weekend: we made a fiesta of food, bought cupcakes (fancy ones, too - champagne pear cupcakes?!? YUM!), went window shopping and added all of J. Crew's new arrivals to our wish list, watched The Room (yes...that movie), and went out to a few neighborhood bars. It was over before I knew it, but I can't wait to see Deshie again in a few days when we're home!

Speaking of which - we're leaving for Minnesota tomorrow night! I'll be sure to post some pictures and recipes from our Thanksgiving dinner preparations, as well as some highlights from the Turkey Day 5k! We're excited for cooking, cuddling with the dog, fantastic food, and spending lots of time with those we love.

Have a wonderful few days before the holiday, and don't stress too much over those green beans and turkey. Much love to all!

P.S.: Aren't these pie crusts from Style Me Pretty just so very...pretty?!? I would so make these on Thursday if I weren't already making this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...