Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Lately.





Life is busy, but we're managing. Things that make everything better include lovely springtime ranunculus, our new Bodum coffee press, Sunday soccer mornings, and a fresh basil plant (which we've pretty much used up already...). This springtime weather is a mean joke - but at least the all the rain we're getting is making the grass green and helping the snow to melt. I keep thinking, though, that it could be worse, as everyone at home is bracing for lots and lots of snow! 

Oh, and apparently today is National Sibling Day. Somehow this most important of holidays crept up on me so I didn't have time to send my siblings cards...sorry, dudes. But all joking aside, I have to say that I do really have the best siblings, and that I'm quite proud of them (not only am I that terrible older sister who didn't send out Happy National Sibling Day cards, I'm pretty sappy, too). I miss you both like crazy, and can't wait until our next reunion. Xoxo to you (like the laugh). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...