Monday, June 24, 2013

Five things.


{via}

-------1-------
Today I received an email from one of our registries informing me that there are only "8 weeks left until your big day!" I can't get over how fast the time has gone. It makes me crazy excited that our wedding will be here so soon, yet slightly anxious for all that's left to be done. I'm not stressed though, promise. 

-------2-------
Cheremosh's concert at the Cowles Center was fantastic. It was so strange to not be backstage among the chaos that inevitably drives everyone slightly crazy before show time. I was, of course, nervous as I waited for the curtain to come up for Pryvit, and found myself counting/tapping/thinking through the steps and combinations that I knew in my head more than once during the program.  This was actually the first dance concert I've ever watched in full from the audience in my life. Everyone did an incredible job, and I'm so proud of all the dancers. 

-------3-------
It's my mama's birthday this Thursday. I can't think of a better way to celebrate with her than to actually do just that in person - we'll be home in time for dinner, Ma!! 

-------4-------
Yesterday afternoon, Andrew and I went to the beach that's just a few blocks from our apartment. It was crowded, but felt absolutely perfect to be out in the sun. It made me want to take a vacation to someplace tropical and hot with fresh sea food and bright sunshine. For the time being, though, Atwater and Lake Michigan will just have to do. It's so nice to have it so close by! 

-------5-------
A big congratulations to Alex at Life. Law. Luck: happy wedding planning!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...