Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Getting crafty.

Full disclosure - my sister's the one who's crafty, and that's definitely come through as she's planned this bridal shower! Want proof? These lovely tissue flowers are currently overtaking the top of the piano in my mom's living room:


I hope I'll be able to channel some of her skills in the next month, as she's off to New York for a few weeks for a dance workshop where she will be more occupied with chaînés tournes and combinations than with all my extreme bridezilla demands. While I'm super excited for her, I'm so going to miss our daily chat sessions! But those few weeks will FLY by, and then she'll be back, and we'll be back...and then we'll be getting down to crunch time.

I can't wait to see everyone this weekend. It's definitely going to be a bit of a whirlwind - there's lots to get done, including a dress fitting and a meeting with our wonderful photographer, and the shower, of course! I'm so, so grateful to everyone who has helped in the planning process and to those coming this Saturday! Andrew and I are so lucky to have you in our lives, and especially your continued love and support. That's what means the most! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...