Thursday, December 6, 2012

Play time at MAM.



It's the first Thursday in December, so that meant that we went to visit the Milwaukee Art Museum again today! We went for the first time last month and loved it, and since it's free (every first Thursday!), we went back to wander around some more tonight. Isn't the above installation lovely? It's supposed to represent the Cliffs of Dover. I think it's gorgeous. 

We went to see the Rembrandt exhibit, which was alright; they only had one Rembrandt. We then ran upstairs to go back to the Disney animators exhibit. 



This remains one of the coolest exhibits I've been to. And, to make it even better, I was able to make this: 




I think I can safely say that if this legal thing doesn't work out, I'll rely on my animation skills as my source of livelihood. Oscar worthy? Probably (DEFINITELY) not, but it was so much fun to do! 

After we came back from the museum, we made dinner and baked sugar cookies - stay tuned for the recipe, because they are seriously the some of the best and easiest cookies to make!

And now, some Parks and Recreation, Christmas lights, wine, and blankets. Sounds just about perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...