Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter.


{via}

Happy Easter to all those celebrating today! 

So far, we've had a lovely weekend. We've been able to go on several walks, now that it's FINALLY feeling like spring! Today we stopped to treat ourselves to a coffee at the next-door coffee shop, and we found they were giving away these, in the spirit of all things Easter (because everyone knows today is all about the candy, right?). I took one to try, just to see if I still didn't like them...and, as confirmed by my first (and only) bite, I really don't. Truly, I don't know how anyone likes these (sorry, D). 


We're missing everyone at home, and hope you're all having a beautiful Sunday, no matter what you're doing.

Much love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...