Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring fever.

So we're nearing the end of March and it is technically spring, at least according to the calendar. I'm defying Old Man Winter every chance I get. This afternoon, for example, I refused to put on a real coat and went out in yoga pants (yes, cropped) and a light workout jacket that's more or less a thin hooded sweatshirt (yes, I looked lovely) for a nice long walk by the lake. I'm fully aware that I may be risking some cold or other weather-inflicted sickness I might happen to get, but I can't take the puffy down jacket and (very) worn-out boots any longer. And it's really not that cold, just too cold for my liking after a long winter.


But springtime is trying so hard to get here, I just know it! The snow is finally starting to melt, fresh flowers are being sold in stores, and the lake has this hint of brightness to it that's been missing for the last few months. You can tell that everyone wants to get outside: I saw so many people out on my walk...everyone is craving sunshine. 





Come on, vesna, you can do it!

PS: Did you see this? How it makes me miss MPLS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...