Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday Post No. 4


My view, for what seems like forever. Jealous, aren't you. Oh, and there are more outlines that aren't pictured. Now you're super jealous.

Today I'm taking a break for the afternoon to go see Andrew present one of his papers at a conference on campus - I'm so proud of him - he's presenting along with other grad students from all over the country! And I'll actually take a break, meaning I won't be muttering the rules for Terry stops and frisks to myself, as I've caught myself doing on several occasions lately (while doing dishes, running to the store, etc...if people think I'm crazy I certainly wouldn't blame them!).

How did we get through this last summer? Sometimes when I'm trying to memorize rules, I still can't believe I wrote something intelligible enough on those essays to pass the first time around. Here's hoping that kind of luck will strike again.

I'm off to see if I can knock a few more note cards off my list before the conference and move them from the "I-don't-remember-studying-this-at-all" stack to the "I-think-I've-got-this-memorized-for-now" stack.

The rest of you, enjoy your Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...