Wednesday, February 6, 2013

You're invited.


People keep asking me if wedding planning is stressful. They all seem surprised when I tell them that's what I go to when I want to de-stress! It's definitely one hundred times more fun than studying property law or the elements of specific intent crimes - how I can't wait for three weeks from now, when the WI bar will be over! For the most part (excluding one issue earlier this week...), planning our wedding has been fun and oh-so-exciting. We're almost six months away, and are so ready to celebrate! 

Right now we are in the process of finalizing the design of our wedding invitations, and I've been so fortunate to have one of my extremely talented and creative friends help me through it all. She is amazing, and I can't wait to send them to our family and friends this summer! The final product isn't finished just yet, and of course, I want to wait to post anything about them until after they're sent out, but in the search for ideas, I've found some really lovely invites on various sites online. Some of these are truly works of art, just as a wedding invite should be! 

The links to the websites are on the bottom of the page. Be warned: it's easy to get lost in all the gorgeous letterpress and calligraphy...don't be surprised if all of a sudden you look at the time and 30 minutes have gone by...! 








__________________
Photos (1), (2), (3), (4) via Minted; (5), (6) via Bellafigura; (7) via Paper Rock Scissor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...