Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Life by numbers.

100: days until our wedding. There's a lot of planning that still has to get done between now and then, but I'm so excited to celebrate. How amazing is it that I get to marry the person I love in front of all those we love?
{via}

48: hours until we'll just about be crossing the border into MN. YES.
{via}

1: final left for my sister before she is a college graduate! WOOHOO!! Go Gophers, go Minnesota, and most of all, go D!
{via}

2: types of European Championships Chelsea FC can currently claim. We watched them win the Europa League final this afternoon. Slightly different than the Champions League Final from last May (okay, a lot different), but it was still great to see them win. There will be a new Champions League winner in a few weeks, but until the Germans fight it out, we've got both trophies.
{via}

12: Yesterday MN joined 11 other states in making history. I love home.
{via}


74: degrees of perfect weather this afternoon. I could have stayed outside for hours.

29: days until Cheremosh performs at the Cowles Center! Get your tickets, people - this is going to be a great show!
{via}

200: number of pages Andrew guessed he has written this semester. A rough estimate, sure, but the actual one can't be too far off. I'm so proud of how hard he's worked to get through this first year! I'm guessing the photo below expresses his sentiments towards me right now, considering how much coffee we've gone through this last week...
{via}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...