Monday, May 6, 2013

MN Mondays: Minneapolis rules.


{via}

I first saw this list on a fantastic Minneapolis tourism website and could barely contain my excitement for our trip home in a few weeks. Everything on this list is perfect, and I want to do every single one at some point in my life. I'm pretty sure we've checked off many already, but I wouldn't mind revisiting some favorites, including sidewalk dining down Nicollet Mall, everything involving St. Anthony Main and Lake Harriet, and, a true city gem, the Mill City Farmer's Market. I also love that Kramarczuk's made the list - a childhood tradition that is now making a real name for itself

If you're looking for things to do in the City of Lakes this summer (hint hint, dear friends and family who are coming in for the wedding!), check out this list. Even if you're a homemade Minneapolitan, challenge yourself to explore some of the neighborhood treasures you may not have yet seen. Sometimes the best things to do are truly in your own backyard! 

I think this post marks an unofficial countdown to summer...who's with me?!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...