Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Apartment tour.


Before my mom came to visit last week, I had to make sure our apartment was ready for its first hosting. Andrew's parents and my sister, of course, saw the apartment when they helped us move in, but my mom had only seen it through videos and spotty tours on FaceTime. Andrew and I fell in love with this unit when we first saw it (the previous owners did an amazing job decorating and painting), and we were especially happy with how bright and open it is. There's still more we want to add, but we'll get to that eventually...nothing is ever completely finished in a home, is it?

We love having people over, so it was wonderful to have my mom stay with us and share the apartment (and I'm glad to note she loved it, too!). This, then, is an open invitation to our friends and family: come over! Our place is ready and waiting for you, and so are we! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...