Wednesday, October 24, 2012

From the lake to the City of Lakes.


In less than two hours, we'll be hitting the road to head home!

We're excited for family, pumpkin carving, some wedding planning, and nights out with friends. There's also the swearing-in ceremony on Friday, which will make bar results official and me a licensed attorney.

I'm off to finish packing, which is presenting a mental challenge for me at the moment. Here, it's currently sunny, 73 degrees, and humid: summer is making a comeback for the last full week in October (but HOW is it the last week in October already?). Tomorrow, the weather in the Cities is supposed to be rainy with a high of 42. I guess we'll be bringing the boots and raincoats, and I'll ignore the fact that I ran outside in a tank top this afternoon!

We can't wait to see all our family and friends - let us know where you are and let's get together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...