Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Kitchen dreams.


This is not our new kitchen. 

While browsing decorating ideas online, I was struck particularly by these kitchens. Not only are they gorgeous, over-the-top, and probably really, really expensive, I noticed they were all galley kitchens. Our old apartment had a galley kitchen; what I disliked most about it was that you couldn't do anything without turning on a light. There were no windows that opened up the space or allowed any natural light to come in. These are all so bright, which I think is essential in any kitchen, but especially in a long and narrow one.



For these photos and more, visit apartmenttherapy.com
Our new kitchen is coming along, and while it won't look like any of the ones posted above, we are absolutely in love with it. The window is nice and big and lets the sunshine in, which is just the best in the morning. Once the decorating is all done and everything is organized, I'll post some pictures, but for now, I'll just lust over these. Happy kitchen dreams!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...