Thursday, September 20, 2012

The return of Must-See-TV.


Ah, Thursday night, you always had the best TV shows when I was growing up. From Friends, to Will and Grace, to E.R., no matter how much homework I had, I knew that Thursdays meant that the TV would be on for most of the evening so I could watch the best of NBC. 

Arguably the shows on Thursdays now will never compare to what was on in the 90s and early 2000s (to us 20-somethings, some of the best sit-coms and dramas ever!). Whenever new fall episodes of Thursday night shows come back after the summer, I feel like I'm in high school, coming home from piano lessons, ready to watch channel 11, and chat about all the new shows the next morning with my friends at our lockers. Hilarious, and hard to imagine that The Office, which is in its last season this year, was just starting out as we graduated from high school!

Tonight, I'm looking forward to the return of Parks and Recreation (because I'm cool like that), and will be watching SNL's prime-time show. It's usually pretty good during election years, and gets really good right after the presidential debates; remember this classic?

Any favorite shows you're looking forward to watching? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...